This one is the most important part of every human being. Ignoring health in today’s stressful life can be dangerous. Addition started as a fun could lead to unknown deceases and destroy your social and personal life.
I pledge myself that I will follow a healthy lifestyle and I request you to take preventive measures which will avoid future health problems. Without writing much about myself I will post some heath related posts here..! Stay tuned for more post and do come back to see new posts on this page.
Many don’t like Green Tea because of its taste, smell and color but there are lot of benefits that you can get from Drinking green tea everyday. Due to this it is becoming popular now a days.
I will share those benefits here:
1. Cancer Prevention: Studies shown that Green Tea helps to suppress cancer cells.
2. Reduce Weight: Helps to reduce weight
3. Good for Heart: It reduces cholesterol and lowers the risk of heart attack .
4. Teeth: Prevent tooth decay and reduces bad breath.
5. Skin: Improves your skin.
6. Diabetes: Helps to regulate glucose level
7. Reduces High blood pressure.
How many cups of green tea per day you should take?
Well that depends on your physical condition and age.
I am 30 years old Male and I am taking 2 cups of Green Tea everyday from 1st Jan 2015. Best time to take green tea is after Meal.
Do Not take Green tea with empty stomach or early in the morning.
So are you drinking Green Tea? If Yes then how many cups a day?